Would you like to know more about applying to the American DV Lottery? Then this article is for you. You can learn more about the American DV Lottery application process by reading this article. So let’s get started.
This year, registration for the American DV Green Card Lottery program is open to anyone worldwide who meets the following two entry requirements. If you meet these two entry requirements you can enter the American Green Card Lottery.
Am I Eligible for American DV Lottery 2022?
Almost everyone can apply for the Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery program 2022. There are only two requirements (details link is below) to qualify for an American DV Green Card Lottery. The two requirements are given below:
- The first one is your country of birth in accordance with current world political maps.
- The second one is your education or working experience.
Use the Diversity Visa Lottery Check to find out with just a few clicks if you qualify for the DV Green Card Lottery program 2022.
You must be born in the eligible country to apply for the DV lottery. If you were not born in an eligible country list, there are 2 other ways you might be able to qualify for this DV lottery program. Two different ways are given below.
1. Was your husband or wife born in a country whose natives are in eligible country? If the answer is yes, you can claim your husband or wife’s country of birth, provided that you and your partner are named on the selected entry, are issued diversity visas (DV Lottery), and enter America simultaneously.
2. Were you born in a country whose natives are ineligible country list, but in which neither of your parents (Father and Mother) was born or legally resident at the time of your birth? If your answer is yes, you may claim the country of birth of your parents (Father and Mother) if it is a country whose natives are an eligible country for the DV Green Card Lottery 2022 program.
American DV Lottery 2022 Application
Participation in the American DV Lottery is basically free of charge. All eligible persons can register for it on the DV lottery program official website. In every DV lottery program, up to forty percent of all participants are disqualified in this program because of formal or deadline errors in their application process time.
The admission or cancelation of applications for the Diversity Visa (DV) Lottery Program is an electronic process system, but participants do not know about the outcome. However, the Green Card Visa or DV Lottery service agency The USA Dream guarantees your participation in the official DV Lottery program 2022.
Each DV green card lottery application is individually tested by state-approved emigration consultants. The official application link is https://dvprogram.state.gov/. It is submitted to the United States authorities in due form and time. With their good knowledge, our team has already accompanied more than Nineteen thousand Green Card visa winners on their way to America and for years now!
Which Countries Are Eligible for USA DV Lottery 2022?
Natives of the following countries are not eligible for the DV-2022 Diversity Visa Lottery program this year: Canada, China (mainland only), Colombia, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Bangladesh, Brazil, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland), Vietnam.
Citizens of all countries except the above-mentioned countries can apply. People from all these countries will not be able to apply because a certain number of people have been taken from these countries.
DV Lottery 2022 Application Process
You must provide the following information to complete your entry:
- Name- last/family name, first name, middle name- just like your passport.
- Gender- Male or female.
- Date of birth- day-month-year.
- In the city where you were born.
- The country in which you were born- Use the name of the country you are currently used.
- Country of Eligibility for DV Program- The country of your qualification will usually be equal to the country of your birth. The country of your qualifications does not depend on where you live.
- Entering Photograph (s) – Recent photographs (taken within the last six months) of yourself, your spouse, and all the children listed on your entry. You do not need to include any pictures of a spouse or child who is already a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident, but you will be punished if you are not punished.
Group photographs will not be accepted. You must submit a photo for each person. Your entry may be disabled or your visa application may be denied if the photos have not been taken in the last six months, have been manipulated in any way, or do not meet the features described below.
Mailing address – in care of
Address line 1
Address line 2
District/Country/ Province/ State
Postal code/zip code
- The country where you live today.
- Phone number (optional).
- Email Address- An email address to which you have direct access. If your entry is selected and you respond to the notification of your selection via an entrance status check, you will receive a follow-up email from the State Department informing you that the details of your immigrant visa interview are available in the Entrant Status Check. The State Department will never send you an email informing you that you have been selected for the DV program.
- You have received the highest level of education as of today:
- Only primary school,
- Some high school, no diploma,
- High school diploma,
- A vocational school,
- Some university courses, university degree,
- Some undergraduate-level courses,
- Postgraduate degree,
- Some doctoral-level courses and Doctorate.
Current marital status– unmarried, married and my wife is not a U.S. citizen or U.S. legal permanent resident (LPR), married and my wife is a U.S. citizen or U.S. LPR, divorced, widowed, or legally separated name, date of birth, gender, city / The city of birth and the country of birth of your spouse and a picture of your spouse meets technical features such as your picture.
DV Lottery 2022 Qualification
Requirement 1: People born in countries whose citizens are eligible may be eligible for entry. If you are not born in a qualified country, there are two other ways you can qualify.
- Was your wife born in a country whose natives are worthy? If yes, you can claim the country of birth of your spouse – provided that both you and your spouse have a name on the selected entry, a diversity visa will be issued and you will enter the United States at the same time.
- Were you born in a country where the original citizens were ineligible, but where none of your parents were born or lived legally at the time of your birth? If yes, you can claim the country of birth of one of your parents if it is a country whose locals are eligible for the DV-2022 program.
Requirement 2: Each DV applicant must meet the DV program’s teaching/work experience requirements:
- Defined as the successful completion of at least one high school education or its equivalent, a 12-year course in formal primary and secondary education.
- Or, Two years of work experience in the last five years in a profession requires at least two years of training or performing experience.
If you do not meet these two requirements, do not submit an entry to the DV program.
So, I think now you know about the American DV Lottery application system. If you have questions about US DV Lottery 2022 you can comment below. Thanks for reading my article. Have a nice day!